IAHAA wins Two Civic Awards
We are very pleased to have recently received a full Civic Award in the Green Building Category for a development for three sustaniable homes in Cheltenham; and a commendation in the Historic Buildings category for our refurbishment and extensions at Bethesda Methodist Church.
This entry was posted on 26 May 2017 at 15:12. You can leave a response here.
Leave a Reply
- Completion of Residential Project in Ruscombe
- The Benefits of a Multi-discipline Service
- Cleeve School Heating System Replacement
- Community Centre Remodelling Nears Completion
- Listed Building Refurbishment Project Underway
- IAHAA wins Two Civic Awards
- Bethesda Church Cheltenham
- Cheltenham Housing Scheme
- Grange School Alterations
- Completed Housing for Bristol City Council