Cleeve School Heating System Replacement
This project at Cleeve School for a large heating system replacement was funded through the Education Funding Agencies Condition Improvement Fund. The project will run over a two year period and one of the challenges is maintaining heating services to the school throughout the project.
Technical design of this project has been carried out in BIM software using the very latest MagiCAD plugin design suite for Autodesk REVIT. This new software has enabled us optimize and fully model the design to ensure the school will benefit from the lowest possible running costs.
This entry was posted on 10 July 2017 at 10:58. You can leave a response here.
Leave a Reply
- The Benefits of a Multi-discipline Service
- Cleeve School Heating System Replacement
- Community Centre Remodelling Nears Completion
- Listed Building Refurbishment Project Underway
- IAHAA wins Two Civic Awards
- Bethesda Church Cheltenham
- Cheltenham Housing Scheme
- Grange School Alterations
- Completed Housing for Bristol City Council
- Sports Pavilion Opening