Completion of Residential Project in Ruscombe
Work has recently finished on a residential project in Ruscombe which involved extending a property into the side of a hill. The complex architectural and engineering design has resulted in an interesting series of interior and exterior spaces.
This entry was posted on 31 July 2017 at 10:16. You can leave a response here.
Leave a Reply
- New Girls' Boarding House for Cheltenham College
- Completion of Residential Project in Ruscombe
- The Benefits of a Multi-discipline Service
- Cleeve School Heating System Replacement
- Community Centre Remodelling Nears Completion
- Listed Building Refurbishment Project Underway
- IAHAA wins Two Civic Awards
- Bethesda Church Cheltenham
- Cheltenham Housing Scheme
- Grange School Alterations